Monday, February 16, 2009

16th Feb 09

ermm dnt noe what to say about tday, it's fine, well at least i'm always smiling at school kay, coz there are a lot of sweet memories in my mind, actually tday is my sweet 16, but idk wether it's sweet or not pfft, da first person dat wish my burf is hayati, she sent me a msg last night around 10 o'clock ( awl en ? :D ) and then follow by emir, hee he's hayati ex-senior, and then rahim (my ex-senior) and then shahir then lutfi (both are my senior since primary school) haha mereka semua sangat baik, they are totally my 'abg' lorghh :D but before lutfi is actually azma, she said dat she's not feeling well so she couldnt go to school tday, but s'okay, get well soon azma ! dat morning they're all wishing me to have a great day on my burf, but idk what to say bcoz alya and azma tak dtg (of course) naqi zik ai mmg wish bana and then i got really tired(tdo lmbt mlm smlm :P ) and then blk umah mmg bapak bosan and freakin' lonely, ohh btw my family and I da celeb ysterday kt tarbush pyramid, okay lah kot after pusing satu kl try to reach da menara KL tp sbb le tour de langkawi, so we got stuck and tatau mne nk lalu last last patah blk ke subang and ended up at sunway pyramid, gah ! therefore, mlm nih maybe tak gy mne mne ah kot bcoz my dad tade ( dats y we're celeb my burf ystrday) but all my dearly sweet and kind senior all still wishing for my happiness tday and concern about how my day, idk how to say to them, they just want me to be happy rite ? but i need something to cheer up my day and i dnt noe what is it, as usual lah kn, but okay lah, i got some memories tday, and and thanks to amira hasim and adli for being da first person (gurl and boy) dat wished me and to fieza, effa and amer syazwan, thx fr da adiah, haha tak kesah lah pape jeh yg korg ksi tuh and then to durrah and epul, happy birthday t0o :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcomeeeee :D

heyya =)